Senior BI Consultant
Is your brain driven by data? Do you want to help successful companies with decisions?
Excellent! In intecs we have dozens of clients who are waiting for your consultations in the field of business intelligence.
Who does intecs consider to be Senior BI Consultant?
Someone who has a combination of managerial and analytical skills, capable of guiding a team while consistently delving into data. On top of that:
- daily responsibilities involve working with data warehouses and overseeing reporting within Power BI,
- is capable of managing a team of individuals and effectively prioritizing tasks across multiple projects,
- regularly communicates with the customer and can clearly explain his/her recommendations,
- can combine individual services into a final solution that will bring customers the best possible outcome.
What will you do as a Senior BI Consultant?
You will empathize with clients, comprehend their services and products, engage in communication with them, and then, utilizing data, offer optimal solutions and improvements that they may not have previously considered.
We don’t seek an individual who will be sitting in office chair, staring at screen 24/7. We anticipate that you will ask around, and your insights will be taken into account. As a consultant, you will be an expert who derives recommendations from meticulous data analysis and can support them with strong reasoning. In case of issues, you will confront the problem directly and provide solutions.
Also, you will learn the intecs business model, differentiate between small and large clients, and allocate your time appropriately. Additionally, if you identify any opportunities, you are encouraged to optimize internal processes.
You will shine at intecs if you:
- You can manage and lead projects. Your English is fluent even when discussing professional issues with clients, both written and spoken form.
- You have a profound understanding of data analytics, data modeling principles, and reporting, who is continuously honing their abilities. This is crucial, you must place a significant emphasis on data that is well-processed and reported while incorporating your own experiences in decision-making.
- You have knowledge of SQL, DAX, visualization and data management tools.
What do we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours and home-office (as long as you visit the office once a week).
- Work with a team of more than ten Senior BI Data Engineers and BI Specialists to learn from.
- Paid trainings, certifications, or conferences can significantly contribute to your professional and personal growth. You will have the chance to meet industry professionals, and an intecs logo card will help you network with them. For instance, at the SQL Server Bootcamp event.
- A company cell phone with a tariff and a laptop, which you can also use for personal purposes.
- Team of data-hungry colleagues who are friendly, humorous and fun to work with.
- You will have a desk in one of the new high-rise buildings at Šumavská 524/31 with a beautiful view of Brno.
- Regular team building activities, company breakfasts, language courses, MultiSport card and other benefits.
Who will you meet?
Working with data and spreadsheets involves everything I’ve always enjoyed – a bit of coding and playing around, lots of small challenges and the opportunity to be everything – a developer, an analyst, a scientist, an architect, and in a sense – an artist.
I enjoy it when we are able to merge our complex technical solutions into clear and transparent outputs that guide clients to the right business decision. We offer them insights they couldn’t have imagined otherwise.
For me, Intecs represents a great team and interesting work with data in BI. Moreover, this solution is a combination of my two hobbies – mathematics and programming. I’m happy that this way I’m able to pursue them both to the fullest.
Working with data in BI has become a part of my life a few years ago. At intecs, I’ve taken the opportunity to improve, overcome new challenges, and I know that this is what will fulfill me for years to come.
Working at intecs intecs makes sense to me in that we show clients new ways to understand their company data. The area of data analysis and visualization is rewarding for me, as is sharing experience within the team.
I’ve always wanted to do things right, to find efficient solutions, to be friendly to customers, to understand their needs and to create data warehouses that run like clockwork. At intecs I found all of that.
An analyst is a bit like a data detective, and investigating can be lots of fun. Especially when the information is then translated into a sensible model that everyone can understand. I just enjoy making sense of data.
I enjoy working at intecs because I get to look into top companies in almost every industry, analyze their data pains and contribute to creating solutions. This then produces reports of important data to influence corporate development and growth.
Above all intecs, to me, represents a company of humble and smart colleagues, driven by the desire to find insightful information in the data and to come up with a functional and long-term solutions for each customer.
I have always enjoyed working with data and finding solutions to various logical or technical problems. And I have no shortage of that in my work. Whether I am solving a “big” application for a customer or just consulting a simple script for one of my colleagues.
How to navigate the vast amount of corporate data of our clients? At intecs, I took the chance to learn how to find the essentials, to jump-start my creativity and my investigative mind, and now I don’t miss a thing.
Ever since being part of intecs, I have fallen in love with data and data analytics. My creative soul is given space to craft elegant reports in which the client can easily find information they have been missing.
For which clients do our consultants work?
Do you feel like you’ll fit in with us?
Send us your resume, even if you lack some skills. We support the theory of learning-by-doing.
Once we receive your application, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If there is a mutual interest, we would like to invite you to a meeting on the 20th floor with our Executive Director, Luboš Bednář. During this meeting, you will have the opportunity to discuss your ideas and work experiences over coffee or tea.
If there is a mutual interest in moving forward, you will have a second round of interviews with a senior colleague, who is also the team leader.
I am Věra and I take care of employee recruitment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.